It's s ford capri crossmember which I used for the pinto. Needed a bit of tweaking to fit the zetec though. I had to make some new mounts, although i managed to chop up the capri pinto mounts and utilise them too.
Exhaust is all made now, clutch release bearing worked out. Mainly plumbing left to do. Fuel and coolant. I hate plumbing... oh and wiring. I hate wiring too...
Pics to follow.
I have to say I think if I'd been starting from scratch I'd have been very temptedto have been following the diesel and upside down gearbox route too. It looks best of all worlds to me.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum