FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ads
Clutch thrust bearing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephen Jones
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Clutch thrust bearing Reply with quote

I have purchased the normally aspirated bell housing and my 5 speed gearbox has been rebuilt using it. The original Subaru conversion was by TSR who used an adaptor pate and a Sachs type M 210 pressure plate. The thrust bearing carrier on the new bell housing is not comparable with the Sachs clutch thrust bearing. Does anyone know the thrust bearing part number that I need to use and/or do I need to change the Sachs clutch for an alternative.
Stephen Jones
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Flywheel for EJ22 Reply with quote

Richard sorted out the thrust bearing problem, seems that a TSR adaptor plate conversion does not use the EJ22 original flywheel. Richard has supplied the thrust bearing, clutch plate and pressure plate but now I need an EJ22 flywheel with a 268mm p.c.d. For the pressure plate. I've found plenty of 254mm flywheels but no 268mm flywheels. I'm working in the USA just now and return in March. None over here either, does anyone have a good one for sale, know where I can get one here or in the USA. Failing that I need a part number to try and buy a new one or get one machined up if I can get the gear ring.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Subaru (RJES Products) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: