FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ads
1959 Split Screen Kombi Scooby 2.0 Turbo

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Completed Conversions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1959kombi
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: 1959 Split Screen Kombi Scooby 2.0 Turbo Reply with quote

Vehicle & model:Split Screen Kombi

Year:1959

Engine details:EJ20T from an early JDM Impreza. Modifications to engine to fit in the Split engine bay :-
Shorter fatter Sump,
Custom manifold to re-locate turbo and improve ground clearance,
Throttle body turned 90deg,
New intake pipe work,
Custom exhaust with bell-mouth from turbo,

MPG: Having too much fun to care

1/4 mile time: Not sure yet, feels faster than my last Bus, that had a 2.4 type 4 and did s in 16.1 sec

0-60:

Top speed: As fast as I dare.

Cooling system details: Belly mount radiator, front cross member hollowed-out and strengthened with 5mm flat to create a intake for the radiator. On the high points on the pipe work I have taped NPT to take blanking plugs so bleeding system is really easy.

Other non conversion mods: Porsche Boxster from brakes, 944 rear trailing arms and brakes

Approx cost of conversion: Dont like to think about this part but probably around 1200+some

[/img]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Completed Conversions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: